Most manufacturing industries require a lot of labor work in production, production line and equipment management, and production data collection. While modern manufacture-based enterprises need to face land acquisition difficulty, labor cost rise, and labor recruitment difficulty, new employees who are not familiar with production operation will increase defect rate. How to implement effective control has become a real problem to many manufacture-based enterprises.
Advantages of smart solutions
• Enable process management and optimization. Increase product tractability.
• Provide production scheduling and effective management for production quantity.
• Provide electronic SOPs to enhance product yield rate.
• Ensure equipment management and integration for effective labor hourmanagement and equipment availability.
• Implement automation to reduce labor costs and stabilize production rhythm.
• ID creation:
After IQC inspections, an ID (barcode or RFID) is assigned to the material to accelerate information collection and accuracy in the production process.
• Information analysis:
Production data is digitized for production scheduling and management to generate real-time data regarding schedule accomplishment rate, quality report, and production.
• Automatic material replenishment:
Materials are fed to each station by means of the AGV system to reduce storage space on the production line.
• Electronic SOP:
Provide clear and correct SOPs to each station to ensure the correct version is in place.
• Equipment monitoring:
Integrate data of production equipment, monitor equipment status, and provide equipment parameters.
• Robotic arm:
Assists in routine handling operation and stabilize production pace.
• Quality management:
Measure product quality after production and manage product quality analysis.
Products are effectively recorded during production with traceability to to their in-process quality analysis, installed parts and components, suppliers and customers, and transportation methods.